STAY UP TO DATE
If you are looking to organize your group online, download this document to help provide some guidance. It covers everything from technology options to flow of a meeting to some directions for practices you can share in together. If you have any questions or need support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. | https://bit.ly/Start-Online-MC
MC Men : For men to connect and grow. Contact email@example.com for more information on meeting times and details.
CMS MC : For people looking to love and serve our neighbors in the Christa McAuliffe School community. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on meeting times and detail
Even in the midst of social distancing there are many opportunities to continue to serve our community. If you are healthy and not in a vulnerable demographic, start by serving your friends, family, and neighbors by checking in over the phone, picking up groceries, or delivering a meal. Visit https://volunteernh.org/ for some other specific opportunities to serve our community:
Stay connected on Social Media:
Marco Polo-Download the Marco Polo app. It is a fun, safe way for us to send short videos to each other and keep in touch.
CP Kids- Miss Stacy.
CP Students – Lauren Lahar
* Keep a look out for other small group leaders here *
D6 App- Download the D6 App. This is the curriculum for 4yr olds through High School. This is available to you for free and includes family fun, devotionals, and more. Check it out!
Starting 3/24 the High Schoolers will start online youth group at 7pm each Tuesday night. Join in as we get to check in with each other and spend some time in God’s word:
Tribe 56 & 78 Students, join us at 6:30pm on April 1st for Midweek on Zoom! We will be using our Midweek schedule of every other Wednesday to check in, play a game, and look to God’s word for a time!
Zoom links will be provided by email prior to the meeting
- Changes to Pantry, beginning April 4, 2020
- Until the current restriction of no more than 10 people meeting at a time is lifted, the following changes will be in eﬀect:
- IF you live at the Firehouse Block, Pittman Building or Kennedy Building, your pantry orders will be delivered. You must call or email the pantry oﬀice between the Monday and Thursday before a pantry to place your order. – Our next pantry Saturday is April 4, 2020 so order call in dates are March 30 through April 2. – 603-224-7427 – email@example.com
- All others must call or email the pantry oﬀice between Monday and Thursday before a pantry Saturday to place a pantry order. – Our next pantry Saturday is April 4, 2020 so order call in dates are March 30 through April 2. – 603-224-7427 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you call and place your order, you will be assigned an order pick-up time, between 7am and 9am on the pantry Saturday. If you have a preference to your pick-up time, call early in the week to reserve that spot. People will be assigned times to pick up their food in groups of no more than 10 at a time. – Pick-up times:
- 7:00-7:20 7:20-7:40 7:40-8:00 | 8:00-8:20 8:20-8:40 8:40-9:00
- When you arrive at the church, you will be greeted outside and given your pre-filled pantry order and you should leave immediately, to protect your health. If you fail to call the church between the Monday to Thursday prior to the pantry Saturday, you might still be able to get some supplemental groceries at some point during the following week, but we cannot guarantee that. If you have a toiletry request, please state that when placing your order. We do not guarantee we can meet those requests, but we will try. No Saturday walk-in pantry “special” requests will be filled- however, a pre-packed bag of groceries will be available for walk-ins. For special requests please place an order between the Monday and Thursday prior to a pantry Saturday.