CenterPoint’s Sunday Services – 9am & 10:30am (DST). We also stream the 9am service live on YouTube. Prayer time prior to the 9am service in the Family Room off of the Commons is 8:30 to 8:50.
CENTERPOINT AT HOME
STAY UP TO DATE
Online worship is held:
Sunday at 10am
Prayer Together on Thursdays at 7:30
click the zoom link below to join
If you are looking to organize your group online, download this document to help provide some guidance. It covers everything from technology options to flow of a meeting to some directions for practices you can share in together. If you have any questions or need support, contact email@example.com. | https://bit.ly/Start-Online-MC
MC Men : For men to connect and grow. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on meeting times and details.
CMS MC : For people looking to love and serve our neighbors in the Christa McAuliffe School community. Contact email@example.com for more information on meeting times and detail
Even in the midst of social distancing there are many opportunities to continue to serve our community. If you are healthy and not in a vulnerable demographic, start by serving your friends, family, and neighbors by checking in over the phone, picking up groceries, or delivering a meal. Visit https://volunteernh.org/ for some other specific opportunities to serve our community:
Stay connected on Social Media:
Facebook- CenterPoint Kids
CenterPoint Tribe 56 & 78
CP Kids Instagram
CP Students Instagram
Marco Polo-Download the Marco Polo app. It is a fun, safe way for us to send short videos to each other and keep in touch.
CP Kids- Miss Stacy.
CP Students – Lauren Lahar
* Keep a look out for other small group leaders here *
D6 App- Download the D6 App. This is the curriculum for 4yr olds through High School. This is available to you for free and includes family fun, devotionals, and more. Check it out!
Starting 3/24 the High Schoolers will start online youth group at 7pm each Tuesday night. Follow this link and join in as we get to check in with each other and spend some time in God’s word:
Tribe 56 & 78 Students, join us at 6:30pm on April 1st for Midweek on Zoom! We will be using our Midweek schedule of every other Wednesday to check in, play a game, and look to God’s word for a time! Follow the link:
- Changes to Pantry, beginning April 4, 2020
- Until the current restriction of no more than 10 people meeting at a time is lifted, the following changes will be in eﬀect:
- IF you live at the Firehouse Block, Pittman Building or Kennedy Building, your pantry orders will be delivered. You must call or email the pantry oﬀice between the Monday and Thursday before a pantry to place your order. – Our next pantry Saturday is April 4, 2020 so order call in dates are March 30 through April 2. – 603-224-7427 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- All others must call or email the pantry oﬀice between Monday and Thursday before a pantry Saturday to place a pantry order. – Our next pantry Saturday is April 4, 2020 so order call in dates are March 30 through April 2. – 603-224-7427 – email@example.com
- When you call and place your order, you will be assigned an order pick-up time, between 7am and 9am on the pantry Saturday. If you have a preference to your pick-up time, call early in the week to reserve that spot. People will be assigned times to pick up their food in groups of no more than 10 at a time. – Pick-up times:
- 7:00-7:20 7:20-7:40 7:40-8:00 | 8:00-8:20 8:20-8:40 8:40-9:00
- When you arrive at the church, you will be greeted outside and given your pre-filled pantry order and you should leave immediately, to protect your health. If you fail to call the church between the Monday to Thursday prior to the pantry Saturday, you might still be able to get some supplemental groceries at some point during the following week, but we cannot guarantee that. If you have a toiletry request, please state that when placing your order. We do not guarantee we can meet those requests, but we will try. No Saturday walk-in pantry “special” requests will be filled- however, a pre-packed bag of groceries will be available for walk-ins. For special requests please place an order between the Monday and Thursday prior to a pantry Saturday.
ONLINE SERVICE COUNTDOWN
Karl & Deborah Crossman, missionaries with Wycliffe Bible Translators will be visiting CenterPoint, Sunday, March 19. Please join them between services and after the second service to hear more about their ministry. A light luncheon will be held in the Commons at 11:45 am following 2nd service.
Tomorrow!! It’s a bit last minute, but the Johnson Family Group & Friends have organized a Sunday Family Sledding Party for this Sunday at 2 pm at the home of Patty & Peter Anderson – 693 Kearsarge Mountain Road in Warner. Bring a toboggan or sled (sleds with old style runners won’t work) or snowshoes & hiking boots, along with some favorite cookies you’d like to share.
We’ll supply the hot chocolate. RSVPs not required, but appreciated: Patty Anderson firstname.lastname@example.org or 603 560-6143
Family Promise is coming back to CenterPoint for one week starting Sunday, March 26. CenterPoint, along with a number of other faith institutions each commits to hosting Family Promise families for 4 weeks spread over the course of a year. Family Promise works with families in transition by
providing help and support as they deal with housing, employment, and financial issues.
Our task is providing a safe, welcoming and supportive environment for the week. The needs, large and small, are all spelled out on the SignUpGenius link shown below. Please take a look and see if there is a need you can fulfill in this important ministry. If you have any questions not answered by SignUpGenius, please contact Shari at the email below: email@example.com | https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E0F4CADAF23A1FD0-family6
Baptism is scheduled for Sunday March 26. If you’d like to learn more about baptism, please contact a member of the CP Staff. Also, A Guide For Those Exploring Baptism is a great reference.
A Membership Orientation meeting will be held Saturday, April 15 in the conference room off of the Commons for those individuals interested in learning more about the process of becoming a member of CenterPoint Church.
If you are interested please contact Dave/Joe/Chad and they can get you relevant information regarding membership along with setting up a time to talk briefly about what will be covered in the orientation on the 15th .
Mark your calendars because Easter is only a few weeks away. CenterPoint’s Good Friday service will be held at 6pm, Friday the 7th and the Easter morning services will be held at the regular times of 9 and 10:30 am. It’s a great opportunity to invite family, friends and neighbors to the services.
(Please note: Easter Services will be an All Together Sunday for kids and families, however, CP Kids Downtown will be open for kids birth to 4 years.
CP Family Connect presents: Journey to the Cross. Join us Sunday, April 2nd from 10:45am-12:45pm in CP’s lower level (Tribe 5/6 & 7/8) for this moving, multisensory family event that will take us along the path that Jesus walked during his last days on earth. Activities and conversation focus on our risen Christ ‘s victory over death! Designed specifically for parents and their children to experience together, this event teaches about the life-changing message of the cross in a way that everyone can understand, and no one will forget.
Although this event may be focused more towards elementary and middle school level, we feel there is value and ability for any age to be able to walk through and gain something from the time of reflection on the events that make up Holy Week.
CP Kids - Downtown (birth to age 4) and Uptown (grades K to 4th) in the 9 am service. Check in when you arrive in the Commons. Kids birth to 4 years (pre-k) can go straight to Downtown. Pre-K to 4th grade will join family/guardians in the service until an announcement is made to join a CP Kids leader who will bring them to Uptown for Kids Church Time. Touch base with Jess Donovan for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
CP Students – 5th to 12th grades meet Tuesday evenings from 6:30 to 8:30 pm at CenterPoint. For more information contact Lauren at email@example.com